Onist & Squirrel Sisters: Chocolate and Coconut Sundae
At Onist we believe in supporting brands that share a passion for providing you with treats that not only taste great, but also nourish your body. That's why we love that Squirrel Sisters strive to achieve a lifestyle where health and fun go hand in hand, so we can always be the happiest versions of ourselves.
Like our healthy avocado choc pots, Squirrel Sisters snack bars are vegan, gluten free, a source of fibre, no added sugar and paleo! So we decided to team up to bring you the ultimate summer treat, a Chocolate and Coconut Sundae made with coconut ice cream, chunks of Squirrel Sisters Coconut & Cashew and Cacao Brownie chunks, with hot chocolate Onist sauce drizzled over the top - yum! It's super quick and easy to prepare, so you can make and eat it before the last of the summer sun disappears behind a cloud!
1 Squirrel Sisters Coconut Cashew Bar
1 Squirrel Sisters Cacao Brownie Bar
1 Dark Chocolate Onist Pot
Coconut Ice cream (we love Coconut Collaborative!)
Handful of Coconut Chips
- Chop the Squirrel Sisters bars into small chunks
- Gently heat the Onist Pot in a small saucepan until warm
- In a sundae glass, layer the ice cream, Onist chocolate 'sauce' and Squirrel Sisters chunks
- Top with some more sauce and sprinkle with coconut chips to decorate
- Grab two spoons and share with a friend in the sun!