Onist is a:
Source of fibre
Source of magnesium
Source of copper
Source of potassium
Source of phosphorus
Source of iron
Source of Chloride
Source of manganese
Source of zinc
How does this effect you?
1. Fibre helps to keep our digestive system healthy
2. Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, helps to keep our electrolyte balance healthy and helps to keep our bones and teeth healthy and helps our metabolism, nervous system and muscles function properly
3. Copper helps keep our metabolism, nervous system and immune system functioning properly. It also protects our cells against oxidative stress
4. Potassium helps to keep our blood pressure healthy. It also helps our nervous system and our muscles to function properly.
5. Phosphorous helps to keep our bones, teeth and cells healthy. It also helps to keep our metabolism working properly.
6. Iron helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue. It allows our body’s to create red blood cells and to transport oxygen around the body so we can metabolize energy.
7. Zinc has many uses. It helps our brains work properly. It helps us to be able to metabolize fatty acids and carbohydrates. It helps keep our nails, hair, eyes and skin healthy and it helps to keep us fertile.
8. Chloride helps to keep our digestive system healthy
9. Manganese helps to keep our metabolism working properly, our bones healthy and helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Other bits onist is:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Contains no added sugar or sweeteners
- Contains only 6 Ingredients
We all know that a balanced and varied diet is the best way to keep your health in check. But in practice, it isn't always so easy to maintain – particularly with so many tempting desserts staring at us from the supermarket shelves! That’s where we come in: our avocado choc pots indulge the sweet spot while offering nothing but natural goodness. Onist is made from 40% fruit, making them a great source of fibre. Better still, each pot is less than 200kcal and contains nothing but nutritionally-rich calories.