Salted Caramel and Almond Butter Cups
Who doesn't love the sound of these?! Salted Caramel and Almond Butter Chocolate Cups. A soft and gooey centre surrounded by crisp and delicious dark chocolate, it's a match made in heaven and one that will certainly satisfy those sweet cravings. This recipe is very simple to make and only takes around 20 mins from start to finish.
- 300g of Good Quality Dark Chocolate
- 1 Salted Caramel Choc Pot
- Pip & Nut Honey Almond Butter
- Start by melting the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water - making sure that the bowl containing the chocolate doesn't touch the water otherwise your chocolate will burn.
- Once the chocolate has melted, dollop a teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of a cupcake liner and spread up the sides slightly.
- Repeat this until you have filled 12 cases, then place in the freezer for 5 mins to set.
- Once the bottom has set, spoon a small amount of almond butter and then salted caramel choc pot into the centre. Then cover with another teaspoon full of melted chocolate. Spread the chocolate around so that you can't see any almond butter poking through.
- Repeat step 4 with the remaining cups until you have 12 almond and salted caramel filled cups.
- Place back in the freezer for another 5 mins to set before digging in!