Mint Chocolate Fondant desserts
I don't know anyone who says that they don't like chocolate desserts! In our eyes they are always a firm favourite at dinner parties and family gatherings, you can't go wrong! So when Vega challenged us to make some delightfully chocolate recipes with their new plant based chocolate protein powder, we jumped at the chance of creating a chocolate fondant dessert. Our chocolate pots make the perfect base for the pudding with the protein powder giving an extra chocolate hit as well as a ton of protein, vitamins and minerals. They really are the healthy version of a traditional favourite that so many people love, that won't leave you with a sugar headache or bloat that can sometimes happen after too much cake!
These little puddings are perfect for parties as you can make them ahead, place in the fridge and then simply cook for 10 mins when you are ready to eat them. They are also gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free and paleo and so can be enjoyed by almost anyone. Not only this but they only use 4 ingredients which gives this recipe another tick on the check list!
Ingredients: Makes 1 Dessert
- 1 scoop Vega Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Mint Choc Pot
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl until everything is combined.
- If the mixture is a little thick add a splash more milk, if it is a little thin add 1/2 a scoop more protein power.
- You want it to resemble a conventional cake batter - so it dollops off the spoon if you hold it above the bowl.
- Grease a ramekin with some dairy free butter and then sprinkle in a little protein powder to line the sides of the ramekin.
- Spoon your mixture into the ramekin and bake in the oven for 10 mins.
- You don't want to over cook it otherwise the middle won't be all gooey and delish.
- Take it out of the oven whilst it still has a little wobble in the middle.
- Serve with some dairy free ice cream and you are good to go!