Let’s face it brunch is the best meal of the day, especially at the weekend when you can roll out of bed around 10am and leisurely prepare brunch. Why not mix things up this weekend and add a newcomer to the usual suspects of bacon, eggs and toast? Chocolate Pancakes made using Onist Healthy Avocado Chocolate Pots! These fit all the necessary brunch criteria; delicious, easy to make, healthy and delicious…did I mention that they are delicious?!
Follow these easy instructions and prepare to revolutionise any breakfast experience!
P.S the trick to these is having a really good non stick pan.
Ingredients: Makes about 9 small pancakes
· 1 Ripe Banana
· 1 Egg
· 1 Onist Pot of your favourite flavour
· 75ml of Rude Health Almond Milk
· 25g Oats
· Toppings of choice: fruit, yoghurt, maple syrup, granola etc.
1. Start by whizzing all your ingredients apart from your toppings, in a high speed blender.
2. Once the batter is smooth and slightly thick, heat a non-stick pan to a medium heat before adding a small knob of butter.
3. Spread the butter around the pan and then pour in a small dollop of pancake batter.
4. Once the pancake batter starts to bubble (probably around 2-3 mins) flip the pancakes and cook on the other side for about 1-2 mins.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter, until there is non left.
6. Serve your pancakes and top with the toppings of your choice, fresh fruit and yoghurt works really well.
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram and #buyonegiveone with a picture of your pancakes!