Chocolate crunch squares
We have teamed up with Pip & Nut again to use their glorious and all round triumphant nut butters for this recipe. In this chocolate crunch recipe we used our Orange Choc Pots and their Hazelnut and Chocolate Coconut Butter. Think orange chocolate heaven with a crunchy twist. This is a great one for baking at the weekend and then just keeping in the fridge to snack on or to take to work as a 4pm pick me up, it is made from all natural ingredients and contains no refined sugar so won't leave you with a sugar crash in the afternoon.
- 2 cups of Puffed Rice Cereal
- 70g Hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 1 Orange Choc Pot
- 3 Tbsp of Pip&Nut Chocolate Coconut Butter.
- Chop the hazelnuts into small pieces and mix into the puffed rice cereal.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan and then stir in the choc pot and chocolate coconut butter.
- Once the wet mixture is all combined pour over the dry ingredients and stir together until the rice cereal is coated and sticks together.
- Pour into a small lined brownie tin then place in the freezer to set for a couple of hours.
- Once it is set, remove from the freezer cut into slices and drizzle with more chocolate coconut butter before digging in!